Beaver Related Complaints and Potential Risks
The trees on your property are being cut down, the pond, creek or ditch is being flooded or a beaver jumped in your swimming pool. You have issues with beavers! You’ve come to the right place.
Beavers are normally short, with are large rear end and large wide flat tail. Their feet have five webbed toes that help them swim. Beavers have short, small ears but are extremely good at hearing. They are best known, however, for that long flat tail.
Though beavers are seldom seen, the evidence of their presence may be fallen trees and stumps. An hourglass shaped groove in trees chewed all around is a tell-tale sign as well as fallen trees striped of their bark. Beavers can fell trees at an impressive 3 feet in diameter. They usually do their work at night and rest during the daylight hours.
Common Beaver Signs
The following are some common signs of beaver reaping havoc:
- look for damage to creek and riverbanks.
- ground flooding and or dried up river beds.
- damages trees and shrubs evidence of chewed down stumps.
Beaver have been invading people’s properties for many years in the Ottawa area, and if this is something you are experiencing right now, then you most likely want to solve this problem as soon as possible. We use efficient, humane, and effective removal methods to eliminate beaver from an area.
Why Beaver Removal Is Important in Some Cases
By damming our rivers, creeks, and streams, beavers raise the normal water level which often floods surrounding land including agricultural areas and cultivated farmland, feeding pastures, private and public property. Severe damage may occur in rural and urban areas when valuable trees and shrubs are destroyed, not to mention, walkways and roads.
We deal with removing beaver efficiently, professionally, and humanely.
How We Can Help
- Beaver Removal
- Dam Destruction
- Exclusion / Proofing Techniques
Adult Beaver Removal Procedures
If there are beaver on your property, allow the professionals to handle the problem. Do not put yourself at risk of getting bitten. We’ll come to your land or property, inspect and offer a thorough outline of what your specific problem is, and provide you with an estimate.
Removal Service Process
If you find beaver or evidence of beaver on your property, contact a wildlife control professional. Do not approach it. People often try to trap beaver themselves or offer them food. However, it is very important to not attempt to do this yourself. Beaver can be aggressive against humans, pets, and other animals. They may bite upon contact.
Leave this to us… We will make to conduct all processes and methods humanely.
- Connect with us, we’ll then call you to get some more information about the issues your facing. We’ll set up an appointment with you to come and inspect and assess your situation.
- We’ll come out to your business or home. Oh, and we show up in unmarked vehicles so not to alarm your neighbours and maintain the privacy of your issue. We’ll complete the inspection and assessment and offer you a value proposal and written estimate for your individual beaver removal problem and proofing of the area.
- Once the proposal is accepted and we’re able to do the work immediately, we’ll get started right away to begin the beaver removal process
In Ontario, there are laws regarding the dealings with beaver.
Rehabilitation of wildlife is regulated by the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry. This includes beaver and they dealt with humanely within the restrictions of the law.
Our work is guaranteed.
Licensed by Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources
Certified Professional Wildlife Control Operator
National Wildlife Control Operators Association Member